Friday, October 20, 2006

I'll be there for you

Sorry, not the Friends theme song...though this post strongly relates to friends. I was thinking yesterday about how my friends are so important to me, and how i want to be there with them for important things/moments in their lives, or how i want to experience things with them. I know many of the following moments or things might not happen, but i can dream.

I want to be Melissa's Doula.

I want to work with Shandell on the same unit when we're nurses.

I want to travel with Shannon somewhere to do something practical together.

I want to go to Africa with Sharon, Shannon, Barbara and Andrea.

I want to chase a penguin with Trevor.

I want to go Kayaking with Jarid.

I want to watch Dani go deep water soloing.

I want be with Cyler when he takes a really cool amazing picture.

I want to be at the Stanley Cup final with Marisa when the Flames take it! ( or at least watching the game with her)

I want to walk Commercial Drive again with Ryan, and hear him drum again.

I want to go to a Ben Harper concert with Barbara and Kevin.

I want to tour the set of LOST with Dani and Jo, as we hang out in Hawaii with Jack, Sawyer, and maybe Boon. (Let's beat up Henry too)

I want to watch the sun actually rise with Andrea and Melissa. (maybe we need to do this in the winter ;)

I want to be at any and every wedding that involves any of the above people getting married.

Tailgate.

That's my list. OH, and an official announcement.

DECEMBER 23, 2006.

Book it off.

2 Comments:

At 10/28/2006 11:50 AM, Blogger Ryan said...

Thank you.
thats all i need to say

 
At 10/29/2006 10:10 PM, Blogger YVR and his GLOWING FLAIL said...

Not only should you chase a penguin with me, but I should chase a penguin with me, it'd be darned fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home