Monday, September 11, 2006

New Beginnings

On Saturday, Allie and Wes got married! I went to Junior High and High School with Allie. She is amazing. Look up "All-Star" in the dictionary, and her gorgeous picture would be there. Volleyball extrordinare. Genius in the classroom. I could go on and on, Allie, i love you dearly, and it's been my honor to be your friend these last few years! And my double honor to be a witness to your marriage!
Jo was one of the beautiful bridesmaids, and she co-ordinated an on-the-spot dance party with the little flowergirls on the dancefloor. The speeches were perfect and beautiful, and Allie's song brought tears to my eyes and a standing ovation from the entire room. *sigh* it was beautiful. Special thanks to Kevin for being my arm-candy for the event! The night wouldn't have been complete without your patented "white boy shuffle".









Needless to say, it was an exciting way to start off the school year! And by far, the best wedding of the summer! (i can legitimatly say that, i went to four.) One of the highlights was when Jo turned to me, and said "Hayley, we're old now. We're of marrying age. And we're single! *cheers!*"
Blessings to both Allie and Wes, and your new lives together!

2 Comments:

At 9/16/2006 5:45 PM, Blogger Ryan said...

Kev is a stud! jo is a bombshell, you like radient as always. looks like one heck of a wedding.

 
At 9/24/2006 2:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear hayley.

you are devastatingly good looking.

call me ;)

love your secret admirer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home