Sunday, September 24, 2006

Pinch me

"It's the perfect time of year...somewhere far away from here..."

Wow. it's been two weeks since i posted. i've wanted to on several occassions, because believe me, i've had alot of "blogworthy" things happen over the past 13 days. But if you're reading this and i talk to you often, i want to tell you, in person, or over the phone if you're outside of Cowtown. Blogs are awesome, but if they keep you from being curious about my life, or keep you from calling and checking up on me, then they're no good. Just know that i am well, i am excited, and i'm working uber hard at third year nursing. My first week was like being hit over the head by a 2x4, so overwhelmed was i. More about that later i suppose.

I hope you're all well, don't hesitate to call me, but i might not be home, just ask Andrea :S. But i will try to get back to you.

1 Comments:

At 10/13/2006 11:25 PM, Blogger Cyler Parent said...

I call for a new blog post! :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home